To Identify the land
In Feng Shui, land selection is very important so as to categorise the type of land. Wherever you choose to buy, build or rent a hour or even a tomb, etc. The location is the most important factor in Feng Shui. This is so because the external land form is something that we cannot change. We can enhance or cure the Feng Shui of the interior of our home or change the interior layout of our house or correct the landscape within our property but not the land regardless is Yang or Yin.
Feng Shui should incorporate procedures, research, application of environment and behaviour, as well , as green design to see how these western ideas can be explained and further developed accordingly, as well as the meaning of the mountain etc.
- To identify the levitation of the land
- Quality of the land e.g. oculars of the soil, sand, rocks, debris, etc, determine the quality of the land.
- A good piece of land will reap a good harvest/yield.
- The land form speaks as Voice of the land™
- Every piece of land has its own distinct calling.
- Every land has its Five Elemental Frame that speaks on the nature of the people and career allocation.
- Different land harvest different quality of life